Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a whole pile of parts that I don't want or need in my garage anymore. If they sell, I've got my eye on some project bikes near me to do my best Dr. J impression and flip for quick cash.

This is probably going to take a few posts so strap in. All prices are OBO and don't include shipping.

Suspension:

1994-1996 ZX9R USD forks, triples, axle, spacers. Needs seals and bearings but good otherwise. $200

1995 GSXR750 Left fork leg. Appears to be in perfect shape. $100

Brakes and steering in the next post.

·
Premium Member
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Brakes and Steering:

Tokico 6-pot calipers. Came on my ZX9r, will fit other bikes with 90mm bolt spacing. Needs a cleaning and new seals.. I could never get good feel with these as is. $40

2002 ZX9R Clip on risers. For 46mm forks. $25

All my other 1998 ZX9R parts in the next post.

·
Premium Member
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Emphasis on the OBO on this stuff. More interested in getting it out of the garage than making money on it.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Can you give me a shipping quote on the second tank you have pictured with the rash on it to 05759. Looking for one to chop up Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Everything now half price until I change my mind! Get this junk out of my garage!

Edit: to give you an idea of the kind of ship I'm running, I sold that ZX12 master plus a set of old 4-pot Tokico's to Robbo for $20+shipping.

·
breaking stuff since 1978
1,530 Posts
have you still gotbthe zx9 b forks??

·
1,530 Posts
yep but still a fuck load cheaper than buying them here!!

ill pay you f'or them then if its ok get you to hold them rill i sort out freight?? i have a friend that has a friend that runs a usa parts and car import company. will see if he will throw them in the trunk of a car for Me

what is the wheel off a b or a c??

·
Premium Member
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
As long as your money is green it doesn't matter to me how you wanna get them to you. The wheel is a mystery to me. I'll dig into the casting marks on the spoke to see if I can figure anything out. All I know is that it's a 17x3.5 Kawasaki wheel that is set up to take 25mm ID bearings.

EDIT: From my research the wheel will fit 98-02 ZX6R, 03-04 ZX6R (636), and 05-08 ZZR600

·
1,530 Posts
sorry mate i jumped the gun .

yes i would like them

but

i need pistons rings and head gasket for the bike i was thinking about using them on and will also need a wheel. freight will be about 400 so i think i will wait till im better funded and tje bike is running

sorry mate good luck

ohh do you have a lh passenger peg bracket or factory rearsets off a b in that box??

·
Premium Member
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
sorry mate i jumped the gun .

yes i would like them

but

i need pistons rings and head gasket for the bike i was thinking about using them on and will also need a wheel. freight will be about 400 so i think i will wait till im better funded and tje bike is running

sorry mate good luck

ohh do you have a lh passenger peg bracket or factory rearsets off a b in that box??
I had some rearsets but as far as I know they were both broken and for a C. The front end stuff is the only confirmed parts for a B.

·
Administrator
50,498 Posts
got me stuf ,Blake is a top notch honest bloke!I reckon he sent tha stuf by helicopter it came so fast;)

·
Premium Member
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
got me stuf ,Blake is a top notch honest bloke!I reckon he sent tha stuf by helicopter it came so fast;)
Thanks Robbo. Stuff is still for sale guys. Make it worth a trip to the Post Office for me and you can have it.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts