Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
lb/hp is what it's about!
10,448 Posts
There is sometimes confusion between the zrx1100 swingarm and the zrx1200 swingarm. The 1100 is a single tube and the 1200 is still a single tube but almost pinched in the middle to look kinda like two tubes if that makes sense. The photo you have looks to be 1200 swingarm but that is just a photo you grabbed from the web so is it really a 1200 swingarm you have? I shouldn't since I'm trying to get rid of parts myself but if what you have is really the 1100 swingarm I might be interested depending on how much you want.

·
Premium Member
15,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i am almost 100% sure its the 1200

i need to pay off the people that bailed bills out as i was locked up. PM me and lets talk money if push comes to shove i will take a pic for you but i am sure its a 1200... (once we agree on a price i am happy with i would FOR SURE take a pic to be on the safe side but i dont want to take a pic to have you say LOL 50 BUCKS NAILTARD LOL)

·
UnicycleMode
7,584 Posts
damn you rat.. ha. i hope its for what i think it is for

You better believe it's for the turbo Bandit fighter! Ohlins Ducati forks with Marchesini wheel to match the rear I have, BMW R100 tail section heavily modified, slingshot tank, custom seat from the old Zed build, dual socks, number plate/oil cooler instead of a headlight, strait bars, etc...

Progress on that thing is slooooooooooow, but it's mainly waiting for the right parts for the right build that has kept things moving that way. With the Falicon crank and rods and a little more part hunting the engine should be ready for the dyno before the end of the year, and with that little help from my friends that seems to take all my builds to the degree I want, I'll have a solid roller to show off in a few months. :D

Mitch, this is where the arm is going to,

I got the thing with under 10k on the clock, just needed a clutch. Motohorho hooked it up through Jarmo at ProBoost and I've got a (estimated) 210hp turbo bike with a slight bottom end tick (Falicon crank and rods with 1216 slugs to replace it) ready for a full rebuild and to be reborn as a full on fighter build.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts