Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

ab420's 2nd New Forum - Investors Wanted!

7K views 68 replies 24 participants last post by  OldSarge 
#1 ·
As many of you already know, I started a betta fish forum recently, with several members of the CF family as partners of this new venture. The site has only been online a short while, and is already ranking on page 1 in Google, Yahoo and Bing for "betta fish forum" as well as several other key terms. This is WAY faster than expected, so I've decided to start another new forum.

This time, I'm going a little bit bigger.

Here's the numbers:

Project Time Frame: around 3 years

Minimum Investment: $250

Estimated Return: 500% - 1100%

You would receive your % share of all revenue on a quarterly basis until the site is sold, at which time you'd receive your % share of the sale price.

PM me for details if you are interested!

#2 ·
Some people need to realize this....
Once Chris builds up his first forum and gets a large croud of forum viewers and members...
All he needs to do is advertise his 2nd forum all over his first forum and they will all immidiatly flock over to the second forum over night.
Reason being... is... both forums are of similar information to each other, and they will work together over time.

If that makes any scence to anybody... maybe AB can put that into better words than i can.

#4 ·
To give you an idea of how well the 1st new forum is going, check the stats:

To put that in perspective - that's about 25% better than CF was doing when it was that old. :rock:

According to Google's Webmaster Tools, the site is already ranking on page 1 for 75 different keywords! (pdf attached) It's also ranking on page 2 (and rising) for another 123 keywords, so traffic is growing daily.

So there you have it. CF was not a fluke. Turns out I really do know how to build successful forums ;)

The 2nd new forum is a bigger niche than either CF or the betta forum, and has the potential to make a lot of money.

PM for details!

Attachments

#8 ·
I'd jump in, but I need ready cash for bills right now.

Reactions: ab420
#9 ·
Probably would have been a good investment. But I spent the extra money I didn't have on the last bike project I picked up. Good luck with it though.

#11 ·
Yep. Nothing like an unpleasant child support fight to make sure you have none of that pesky disposable income.

#14 ·
I had an investor who wanted to buy a piece of the new forum, and I haven't heard from them in about 2 weeks, and they haven't been online the whole time either. I've sent several messages and emails, and still nothing, so that means I have a tiny bit more available to the public at this time.

Very little to go around, first come first serve. Contact me asap if you are interested and can make a minimum investment of $250 within a couple days.

One way or the other, this offer will be closed by Friday, and there will be no more chances to buy in for at least 6 months, in which case the price will be much higher since it will already be online and making money. :party-smiley:

#17 ·
Better grab it guys!! :party-smiley: I'm in the first & I'll be spending my profits while you dudes grumble about missing out.....:Evil_smile:

:blbl:

:bigred:

Reactions: ab420
#20 ·
I've had a few people ask me the same question via PM's, so I figured I'd answer it here:

I've been asked if I plan to start more forums down the road, and whether I'd be looking for investors for them.

The answer, is yes and no. I WILL be starting more forums, but not for a year or more, and when I do, I will NOT be publicly looking for investors. The people who have already invested in my first new forum, and also this second new forum will have the opportunity to buy-in on any future endeavors, but that's it. If you're not in on these first two... you're just not in on it.

If you want to get in, but don't think you can come up with the money in time, send me a PM and I'll see if I can work something out with you.

#22 ·
Feeling a bit generous today...

here's my plan:
I'm going to donate 1% of my new forum, right out of my personal share, to the "CF Prize Fund"

How it gets spent will be up to the mods 'round these parts. :D

Should work out to a few grand though, which should buy some nice prizes! :party-smiley:

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.