Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

21 - 40 of 69 Posts

·
Abministrator
10,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Feeling a bit generous today...

here's my plan:
I'm going to donate 1% of my new forum, right out of my personal share, to the "CF Prize Fund"

How it gets spent will be up to the mods 'round these parts. :D

Should work out to a few grand though, which should buy some nice prizes! :party-smiley:

·
1,533 Posts
put a section on there for motherfuckers that keep NATIVE fresh water fish in the us/canada

trying to find info on my brown and yellow bullheads is like trying to wipe my ass with 2 broken hands. I mean I have been breeding herps, and raising fish for 25 fucking years, and have raised bullheads, channels, madthoms, etc countless time I still would have loved to have a baseline since I am doing an in informal study on them. the best forums for info are always hunting/fishing ones, and shocker, I dont like having to wade through fucking recipes to figure something out, or dealing with the inbred hurrdurr of people whose main passtime is killing shit for funsies.

one thing I can tell anyone who doesnt know, catfish are species aggressive as fuck. yes the babies always resort to cannibalism when food runs low, but they will almost ALWAYS go after another species first, even other catfish.

channel cat in with 30 well fed yellow and brown bullheads? doesnt matter, they kill them within a day. even if hes 2-3 times the size. pretty much anything that gets dropped in is food if it isnt a bullhead. I have found cannibalism tapers off after a certain period though, and its impossible to curb it under a certain size unless there are litereally less than a handful of cats in something 55 or larger.

either way, they are awesome little fresh water sharks that change color and kill shit. unfortunately I have to set up something in the 200 gallon range for them as they are about 20 of them and they are all an inch long now.

·
Premium Member
20,726 Posts
BUMP!!!

:D

Reactions: Smoker
21 - 40 of 69 Posts