Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

41 - 60 of 69 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,726 Posts
You guys are missing out! I'm gonna have a check, while you are still thinking about it! ;)

Reactions: ab420

·
Bikes, Bitches and Beer
973 Posts
Ohh I missed it.It was not a bad offer but unfortunately i am late and can't get it now:oops:
Do Not invest any money with this asshole.
AB420 has stolen enough money already.

·
Lazy bastard
1,116 Posts
Facebook post from 24th of July:
I apologize for the down time- been having some hosting issues that have been compounding over time and became critical. BettaFishTalk.com will be re-launching soon on a new host, new server and a new plan for growth.

Hang in there folks... good things are coming!
https://www.facebook.com/BettaFishTalk

·
Premium Member
20,726 Posts
I'm absolutely positive that there is an explanation for all of this! I'm going to wait & see. Chris is a friend & 1/2 of the 'brains' behind CF, so if anyone can create a new web site that succeeds, it'd be him! How about we put the bricks & clubs up until someone can talk to him?
:emomssmilie:

·
Administrator
50,498 Posts
I'm absolutely positive that there is an explanation for all of this! I'm going to wait & see. Chris is a friend & 1/2 of the 'brains' behind CF, so if anyone can create a new web site that succeeds, it'd be him! How about we put the bricks & clubs up until someone can talk to him?
:emomssmilie:
Yep I truly beleave CJ is a strait shooter. I have invested with him and all involved on this new venture and am prepared towait to see were this goes:knucks:

·
Abministrator
10,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·

Report this image

I'm here... kicking and fighting to not be swallowed up by life's constant barrage. It has been a rough road for me, and have barely kept my head above water for a long time.

Making that forum successful and making money for the investors is high on my priority list, but my family is always #1 - and I've barely been able to keep up with those responsibilities due to financial, health and personal issues within my family.

But I am still here, and I'm still doing what I can.

For the investors - you have access to the update site, I just posted more details there:
http://ft.5u5.us/2014/12/04/i-am-still-here/

·
Premium Member
20,726 Posts
There's nothing there........:(

41 - 60 of 69 Posts