It's sad...but here's the new shop bike :D - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes
Register iTrader FAQDonate Image Host All New Posts New Streetfighter Posts

Notices

Member Project Bikes Project progress threads of members streetfighters.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > It's sad...but here's the new shop bike :D

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-10-2011, 06:49 PM   #1
Fight Everything
Rollin hard in Wiscompton

CF Pimp
Fight Everything's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:11 AM
Flip Offs: 50
Flipped Off 39 Times in 29 Posts
Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Default It's sad...but here's the new shop bike :D

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE'S JOHNNY!!!

Mark took the pics, I'll take some more detailed stuff later when it gets here. Total cost? 50 dollars, 1x7.5 sheet of diamond plate steel, and a burrito. Mark loves burritos.

I'm going to get it running (carb kit and battery), I've got a headlight and taillight here somewhere, prolly order some ebay signals, then finish cleaning all the crap under the seat and make it look neater.

Shop fighter!!
Fight Everything is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Fight Everything!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-10-2011, 06:54 PM   #2
Nailhead
GURU
Nailhead's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:11 AM
Flip Offs: 131
Flipped Off 463 Times in 287 Posts
Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default Re: It's sad...but here's the new shop bike :D

put a huge chain saw motor on that thing

its a simple concept really,
build bike from what you have and can afford
ride bike with your friends as much as you can
and love every minute of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taiden View Post
I go home and make myself a sandwich.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXQkBZ1NOM8
Nailhead is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-10-2011, 07:07 PM   #3
Fight Everything

CF Pimp
Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Lol, mods will be fairly minimal on this. For right now mods are actually fixes so that I can get it on the road asap. But down the road it'll still be minimal, as this will be my shop vehicle and needs to stay somewhat "normal". Gonna be fun making the attachment to haul a trailer, and making the trailer itself.

Once it's up and running, I'm gonna spray bomb it bright green, and make signs to hang off the sides
Fight Everything is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Fight Everything!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-10-2011, 07:11 PM   #4
Scrapyard
Build It Ride It Live It
Scrapyard's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:11 AM
Flip Offs: 6
Flipped Off 20 Times in 14 Posts
Scrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud of
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by nailbomb View Post
put a huge chain saw motor on that thing
It's already got one, LOL.

I've seen some pretty beat scooters, but damn. She's seen better days, huh?

What are you gona trailer with that thing? Parts and supplies I'm guessing?
Scrapyard is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-10-2011, 07:17 PM   #5
Fight Everything

CF Pimp

My toolboxes, parts, supplies, etc. I'm currently running around town with a bicycle and a bicycle trailer I modded for cargo use. Even as bad as the trailer looks right now (I sealed the wood, but it didn't last and looks old as shit now), I get compliments for being green (like I care about that) and doing something different (I DO care about that lol).

A small coincidence for you guys. This is the exact make/model/color/size of bike of any kind that I first rode (excluding bicycles). My gramma used to have a red Riva when I was a kid, and I rode that thing all over the county picking up cans and making money. Not sure what years hers was though.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-10-2011, 07:30 PM   #6
OrangeDUB
I keeps it old skoo

Fighterer
OrangeDUB's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:11 AM
Flip Offs: 5
Flipped Off 2 Times in 2 Posts
OrangeDUB is a glorious beacon of lightOrangeDUB is a glorious beacon of lightOrangeDUB is a glorious beacon of lightOrangeDUB is a glorious beacon of lightOrangeDUB is a glorious beacon of lightOrangeDUB is a glorious beacon of lightOrangeDUB is a glorious beacon of lightOrangeDUB is a glorious beacon of lightOrangeDUB is a glorious beacon of light

Haha looks like she got laid down pretty hard. I acquired one of these for free a few years back. With ~200lb person I couldn't quite get it to do 30 on flat ground.

The main drawback on these is that with a BBK it will only do about 45 due to trans. Extremely fun to put around in however!

-Casey
OrangeDUB is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-10-2011, 07:34 PM   #7
sweeper
VVItapdatassVV
Fighterer
sweeper's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:11 AM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 8 Times in 1 Post
sweeper is a good noobiesweeper is a good noobiesweeper is a good noobie

150 kit.

Do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poopie View Post
I want to move to some forgotten place, and just live life until the sun is blocked out by the bombs...
Nekkid Fizzer
Leader Bike
sweeper is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-10-2011, 07:48 PM   #8
gsf1200R
ShamanFighter
gsf1200R's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 484
Flipped Off 802 Times in 365 Posts
gsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympus

does that thing got a hemi?

Goal: Promote streetfighters to the custom motorcycle scene in America.
Plan: Spread the word to motorcycle enthusiasts through our forum & blog.
gsf1200R is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived gsf1200R!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-10-2011, 07:51 PM   #9
Fight Everything

CF Pimp

Later down the road I might see about swapping for one of the larger motors. For right now, the idea is to be able to get around at all, and it doesn't get any cheaper than running around on a moped.
This user High Fived Fight Everything!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-10-2011, 10:06 PM   #10
kawasakifreak77
Asphalt cowboy.
Senior Fighterer
kawasakifreak77's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
kawasakifreak77 has much to be proud ofkawasakifreak77 has much to be proud ofkawasakifreak77 has much to be proud ofkawasakifreak77 has much to be proud ofkawasakifreak77 has much to be proud ofkawasakifreak77 has much to be proud ofkawasakifreak77 has much to be proud ofkawasakifreak77 has much to be proud ofkawasakifreak77 has much to be proud ofkawasakifreak77 has much to be proud ofkawasakifreak77 has much to be proud of

Scooter with a trailer...? Holy fuck I have to see this!

-Outlaw.

1973 CB750. 'The disco ball' Not going to be a fucking cafe, street tracker or God forsaken chopper. Ever.

1974 XL356. 'Buttons' Scooter trash goes flat tracking!

2006 ZX6R. 'Bonnie' The sketchiest motorcycle ever.

2006 ZX10R. 'Fiona' Street beater in pieces.

1947 Cessna 140. 'the Ladybird.' Low & slow!
kawasakifreak77 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived kawasakifreak77!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes