Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
961 - 980 of 993 Posts
Hmm..perhaps I need to re-up my magazine subscriptions? lol. been a while.

Discussion starter · #965 ·
Talking of mags...weren't you name checked in Practical Sportsbikes recently? [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk
possibly, I missed the issue with Matt's garage in it, but I know there were photo's of some of the stuff i'd done for him.

Discussion starter · #971 ·
Standard speedo once i'd messed about with it wasn't much diff in size from a Koso, I preferred putting in a bit of work and turning something standard into a one off, rather than throwing money at it and buying something that didn't add anything to the build. I looked at a motogadget mini, something i'm not adverse to, but it didn't fit this bike, too many people think simply throwing expensive components at a build makes it better (not suggesting that's what you're doing, just rambling :) )

Only issue I know of is fuel lights staying on..... mine does

@yantosh - I’ve not been on here in 2 wives and a further child’s time, but thank Christ I did!! You absolute legend - post Harris can, decent number plate position and ally tank, this makes my dingle tingle - that frame and swing arm is the dogs dangles my friend!!

Discussion starter · #975 ·
When you made the seat unit, did you make it from fibreglass then use carbon fibre in the same way over the top? Did this rub down smooth enough to paint over?
the kevlar i used was mainly for strength , it's prob got gel coat on it, a skim of filler .... I'd need to read through this thread to remind myself . Carbon fibre can't be rubbed down like glass, you can only sand the resin

One of my top 5 bikes Yan. Love this build.

Reactions: yantosh
961 - 980 of 993 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.